Last year we had lots of snow..(no way! In Idaho??)..and I convinced my family to come out and play in the snow with me! My mom and I were trying to figure out what we should make because I didn't want to make a boring ol' snowman. I had this brilliant idea to make a snow-woman and put one of our bras on it...but my mom didn't think that was such a great idea. She didn't want to offend anyone...or have the bishop or stake president drive by and see it.. I can't say I blame her! :)
When I was little my mom, dad, Tish, and I were playing in the snow and we made a snowman with legs. That's what we decided to do again, but we'd make a snowman for each member of the family. :) We got bottoms lined up for everyone, added the middle, and finally added the head. We decided to get creative with them so we added hair, eyes (dyed with food coloring so they matched the color of our eyes), scarves, and some got hats. Then came the legs :) We then added arms (or at least tried) to each so it looked like we all had our arms around each other. Yes, we love each other like that :)
As we were working on the finishing touches the Elders serving in our area walked past. Perfect timing :) We talked to them for a minute and when they asked if there was anything they could do for us we smiled and said, "Just take our picture with our snowfam!" They were more than happy to! It was a super fun night! What a great way to spend time with the family.
 |
| Working on the legs |
 |
| Tish pondering on hers and Daniel's snowmen |
 |
A close up of the arms :)
That's me on the left and Katie on the right. |
 |
| Tish and Daniel (engaged at the time) |
 |
| Mom getting all serious and precise with her ice cream scooper :) |
 |
That is our beautiful SnowFam :) I think we look pretty darn cute!
(Daniel was working so he's not physically here, but his snowman is!) |
 |
| Aww! |
 |
| Goof balls! Love this man! :) |
 |
| Sister lovin'! |
 |
| Foot pop? |
 |
| More sister lovin' :) |
 |
| "Morgan, hold me!" |
 |
| My momma! Love her! :) |
 |
| Too cute! Having lots of fun :) |
 |
| Wait! I thought you two were just hugging?! |
 |
Daniel! Tish is smooching with another man!
Oh wait, it's ok! It's just you! :) |
I love it, just one question though. You crazy americans every heard of winter coats? haha
ReplyDeleteWinter what?? haha jokes! We put them on, but got hot cuz we were playing in the snow so we took them off. You've never done that?? You crazy Canadian! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so stinking cute! haha! I love it
ReplyDelete