Well, my dear cousin Kiara told me I needed to start blogging so she could keep up on my life. I will do my best to keep this updated. My life is pretty crazy right now though...so we shall see! :)
Where to start, where to start...school. I am loving it! Transferring up to BYU-I has been such an incredible blessing. I love it there. It's so neat to have the spirit there in each of your classes. People think it's weird that we pray before each class, but I think it's awesome! Learning with the spirit? I think yes! I've overloaded myself this semester though. I'm taking 16 credits and I have a part time job. It's hard to juggle it all, but I'm keeping my grades up and staying as non-stressed as I can. I can't lie though, there have been weeks where I just want to quit everything. Just get on a plane and go somewhere random to get away from it all for a bit. Yeah...that's not really gonna happen. Keep dreamin' sista! This is my last week of classes before Thanksgiving break though!!! Whoo hoo!!! Then I have three weeks after that (I think) before the semester is over. And I don't go back until April! It'll either be really really nice or I'll be really bored... I like to stay busy, but I've made myself too busy this semester. I've got to figure out how to balance it better next semester.
So my job: I work for an attorney. I love it! I don't know if I love the actually legal work that I do, or if I just love the job itself. Does that make any sense?? I work with awesome people. We have some pretty funny days at the office! We've got to entertain ourselves in some way though or we'd go crazy sitting there staring at a computer screen, answering phones, listening to clients all day, etc.
Shoot, I've got to head to class. I skipped my first class this morning...oops! :) I just couldn't wake up! But I've got to go to this next class. I'll write more later today hopefully!
No comments:
Post a Comment